AQUABORN Eco Personal Pool with lid & liner
Internal and external handles
72" x 59" x 30" - external measurements
55" x 44" x 27" - internal measurements
0.42 mm thickness
- A Little Deeper! To achieve buoyancy in water and allow easy movement between positions, 21" of water depth is required. We know you will want to move around and assume positions which bring your body out of the water. To aid this we have made the Aquaborn Eco Pool a little deeper so that your waist can stay in the water even when you want to lean over the pool. This is perfect for a position where it is important to keep your pelvis in the water.
- The six handles provide assistance in ALL Positions The Aquaborn Eco Pool has six handles that are optimally placed to assist in all positions. The two on top allow backward leaning, squatting and pushing positions. The two on the sides provide assistance in forward leaning and bracing. The two internal handles provide assistance in moving from one position to another, reclining and forward leaning.
- The vertical anti-deflate beams The Aquaborn Eco Pool has beams that will deflate very slowly and equally, in the unlikely event of a puncture. This gives you plenty of time to exit the pool safely and the water to be removed before any spillage occurs.
- The top deflation ring is inflated and deflated in seconds to allow easier access to the pool if required.
- Eco, Calm and Green The pool is made from environmentally friendly eco vinyl which is safe for everyone, even when heated. Its comfortable and no extra padding is required. The Aquaborn Eco Pool provides the perfect calm and safe environment.
- Strong. The walls are strong enough to support both you and your partner, and the unique placement of handles and extra comfort means this is a very diverse pool.
- Fast Inflating, Fast Filling! The pool can be inflated in just minutes with our Deluxe Electric Air Pump. Filling the pool with water will, of course, depend on your water pressure and availability of hot water. It takes on average 35 to 40 minutes to fill the pool.
- Tried and Tested! The Aquaborn Eco Pool has had excellent feedback from the people that have used it.
Each of our pools is warrantied to arrive to our customers in good condition.
Do not leave your pool in cold temperatures. This may damage the pool.
Please read instructions carefully prior to inflating pool.
Pools must be warmed to 70 degrees prior to unfolding and inflating to prevent damage to pool. Allow to warm in its vinyl bag (Oasis in its pool box) for 72 hours.
Customer is required to notify Your Water Birth .com of defective pools within seven days of pools arrival.
Customer is required to inflate their pool after arrival to check for defects. Inflate pool on day four to seven.
Pools are not warrantied for damage caused by misuse.
Returns are not accepted after 14 days. See our "Return Policy"