MAXI PRO Eco Water Birth Pool
By La Bassine
0.60mm eco vinly
lInterior & exterior handles
Nylon carrying bag
External 75" x 65" x 28"
Internal 57" x 46" x 25"
Rim width 10"
Birth Pool Features
- Designed for multiple uses!
- Cocoon like shape, with plenty of room for two people to move around.
- Deep blue colour to enhance the sense of privacy and induce deep relaxation.
- Deep, inflated floor, to give the extra comfort needed during active birth positions such as kneeling and squatting.
- Transparent sides, to give midwives good visibility from outside the pool.
- Perfect water depth that fully covers your belly without being too deep that you feel insecure.
- Four solid internal handles, perfectly placed, exactly where you need them! Use to assist in position changes, or to grab on to while you push.
- TWO TOP HANDLES for assistance when getting in and out of the pool.
- OUR MAXI POOL has three separate chambers! If one chamber were punctured, water would be retained by the other two.
- Eco-Friendly Vinyl – Highly durable vinyl that does not contain any phthalates, lead or cadmium so often used in plastic production.
- Comes with repair kit.
- Carbon Neutral – Made in Water Ltd has made a donation to the World Land Trust Carbon Balanced Fund to offset the carbon footprint incurred producing and shipping La Bassine.
- Ethically manufactured – All our manufacturers are independently audited to ensure safe and fair employment practice.
- Quality and Durability – Made with Super-Strong Vinyl (0.60mm thickness), each birthing pool is factory tested to ensure that it has no defects.
- Proven in the field – Tens of thousands of La Bassine pools sold worldwide, including in Europe, US, Canada, Australia and more – La Bassine is by far the best selling and most popular birthing pool in the world.
Made of 0.22mm eco-friendly vinyl - no phthalates, lead or cadmium
Only fits La Bassine MAXI Pool and La Bassine MAXI Professional Grade Pool.
Our custom made liners fit generously over the top of the pool and down the outside.
There are pockets for your hands, built into each liner, which fit through each of the four inside handles and top two handles.
When fitting the liner, first ensure that the pockets line up with the handles. Feed the pockets through the handles by pulling them so the opening is in line with the handles.
Simply insert your hands into the pockets to hold the handles.
A must when reusing pools.
MAXI PRO Comes with warranty for 10 births (inflations for labor) or 1 year from day of purchase, which ever comes first. Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship which includes:
- Fabric is covered against cracking, porosity and rot.
- Seams are covered against de-laminating
Warranty does not cover simple pinhole leaks. Patches come with the pool for this type of minor repair. Warranty does not cover punctures or tears caused by operator use and handling and does not apply to normal wear and tear. Drain and deflate your pool when not in use. Failure to do so can lead to pool damage and warranty will not apply. If planing to leave pool inflated between uses, it is advisable to partially deflate the pool and not leave it rigidly inflated. Warranty is not extended to pools that are rented out.